Thursday, September 25, 2008

Anniversary

I am kind of slow at posting this, but I just go the pictures off my camera and thought they would be fun to post.

So this year for our 2 year anniversary we went to Las Vegas for the weekend. We had so much fun, but three days in Vegas was plenty for us. We got to Vegas late Friday night and spent all day Saturday walking the strip. My feet were so tired by the time we got back to the hotel. Later that night we got to go see The Tournament of Kings at Excalibur. It was a really fun dinner show to go to. I would highly recommend it. By Sunday we were ready to come home though. There just wasn't a ton to do unless you had lots of money to spend on shows, rollercoasters, etc.


Dinner Show at the Tournament of Kings.

Strip Mall by Caesars Palace

M&M Factory

Mirage Hotel

No comments: