Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged Again!

3 Names I Answer to:
- Lindsey
- Linds
- ?????

3 Restaurants I Like:
- Outback
- Olive Garden
- Bajio's

3 Trips I have planned for the rest of the year:
- Thankgiving at my Aunt's in Ferron
- Moab over Thanksgiving weekend
- Maybe Las Vegas

3 Things I really want:
- A new digital camera
- A new Rock Crawler
- A bigger house one day

3 Pets I have/had:
- Dori (My 1st Cat)
- Speedy (Another Cat)
- Penelope (And Another Cat)

3 Things I did yesterday:
- Went to the dreaded grove
- Made an invitation
- Cooked Dinner

3 Fears I have:
- Chainsaws at Haunted Houses
- Being alone in the Mountains in the dark
- ????

3 Things I plan on doing/did today:
- Tie my Quilt
- Go to a purse party
- Read my Book

3 Things I plan on doing tomorrow:
- Get my ring inspected
- Deliver my Avon Order
- Tie my quilt

3 Holidays I love:
- Christmas
- Halloween
- 4th of July

3 Beverages I like:
- Water
- Sprite
- Mt. Dew Code Red

3 People I Tag:
- Crystal
- Taren
- Daniel

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Lindsey,
I am getting really tired of looking at the same thing. Are you ever going to update. Love ya Jennifer