Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lagoon

I went to Lagoon with my family on July 20th. My family goes every year, but I usually don't go. I am glad I went with them this year. It was a lot of fun. I wish JD could have come with me. It was so much fun watching Boston and Kayden ride the rides. Boston didn't like some of them and others he loved. We hung out in the Kiddy Land for most of the morning and then we went to the big rides. By the end of the day Dustin and his friend Spencer just insisted that I go on the Sky Coaster with them. So who do you think they went to, my DAD. He told Dustin that he would pay to see me go it because he didn't think I would. So what do you think they did. Yep, that's right, they bought me a ticket so I couldn't back out. We went on it at the end of the day and what a rush. It made me really nervous on our way up to the top. Then they counted us down and Dustin pulled the rip cord. The initial fall was quick and really fun. Once the cord caught it was smooth sailing and I really enjoyed it. I honestly thought my heart would have stayed at the top more than it did. The fall happened so quick I don't think I let it build up enough to stay at the top. I am glad I went on it and I would probably go again. We didn't leave until 10:00 pm. So it was a long fun filled day at Lagoon. Here are some pictures from the big event.

No comments: